- COC – Cocaine. Street names: Coke, snow, flake, blow Big C, Blow, Freebase, Lady, Nose Candy, Rock, Snowbirds, White Crack
- MDMA- Ecstasy. Street names: Molly, XTC, X, Adam, hug, beans, love drug
- OPI – Opium. Street names: Big O, Black stuff, Block.
- MET – Methamphetamine. Street names: Speed, meth, chalk, ice, crystal, glass
- BAR – Barbiturates. Street names: Barbs, Block Busters, Christmas Trees, Goof Balls, Pinks, Red Devils, Reds & Blues, Yellow Jackets
- BZO – Benzodiazepines. Street names: Benzos, Downers, Nerve Pills, Tranks
- AMP – Amphetamines. Street names: Bennies, Black Beauties, Crank, Ice, Speed, Uppers
- PCP – Phencyclidine. Street names: Angel dust, ozone, wack, rocket fuel
- THC – Marijuana. Street names: Aunt Mary, Boom, Chronic (Marijuana alone or with crack), Dope, Gangster, Ganja, Grass, Hash, Herb, Kif, Mary Jane, Pot, Reefer, Sinsemilla, Skunk, Weed
- MTD – Methadone. Street names: Amidone, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Fizzies, Maria, Pastora, Salvia, Street Methadone, Wafer
HOW IT WORKS:
Also called one-step DOA drug tests, employ unique monoclonal antibodies to selectively identify specific drugs of abuse (DOA) and the corresponding metabolites in urine samples with a high degree of sensitivity and specificity. DOA rapid tests are lateral flow, qualitative quick check devices based on the drug-competitive inhibition immunoassay. When testing with a rapid drug urine test, if the urine samples contain the drug and its metabolites the drug screen test device intended to test, they will be captured by the immobilized antibody compounds at the test line (T) region. And when the concentration of the drug of abuse and its metabolites reach the cut-off level of the testing kit, the color developing chemicals in the membrane of the testing strip will float away because there are no sites for them to bind to. So no color develops at the testing line, indicating a positive result. On the contrary, if there is no drug in the urine, the color developing chemicals will bind to the sites on the test line region. So two lines at the result window indicate a negative result. Please refer to the instruction insert for full instructions for use.