- Auto Coding – iCare Test Strips calibrate themselves, which means you get accurate results without the extra work of entering a code into the meter. Fewer steps means fewer errors.
- Long Lasting Strips – iCare Test Strips are effective for 180 days after opening its specially designed, low-humidity vials…that means the chances for error due to strip expiration are remarkably low.
- On Screen Instructions – The iCare Advanced Meter turns on automatically once a strip is inserted and guides you through the testing procedure.
- Alternate Site Testing – It is easier to test when you feel less pain, so the iCare Advanced System supports alternate site testing, so you can test in less sensitive places than your fingers. [UK only]
- Small Blood Sample – A common source of testing errors is simply not drawing enough blood in the sample. The iCare Advanced Meter is effective with samples as low as 0.7μL, and that means more reliable results, not to mention less pain. Plus the strip has a confirmation window, so you can clearly see whether there is enough blood. That makes sense.
- Large Display – You want results…it should be simple to see them.
- Reuse Detector – The iCare Advanced Meter can tell if you accidentally reuse a strip, to ensure accurate results.
- Precision Technology – Better is also Better…our glucose oxidase testing technology is 97% as accurate as hospital equipment, yet is convenient for everyday use.
- 7, 15 and 30 day averages – To make it easier than ever to observe trends and manage diabetes as a condition.
We stand behind our Meter with a five-year guarantee, so you can stand for your health!
Each additional box of strips costs $9.50 per box.